In this tutorial we will explain how to troubleshoot USB connection between Android and PC.
There are times when your computer probably doesn’t recognize your phone when you connect it to UBS, here are the steps you need to take.
First method to troubleshoot USB connection between Android and PC
Let’s start with the most obvious points to solve these connection problems
- Check the connection cable that is perfectly connected. If everything is correct for the next point.
- Look for a new connection cable because it could probably have stopped working. If the problem persists it continues.
- Touch check the USB port, switch it to another input because sometimes it may fail. If all else fails, go to our next solution.
Second method to troubleshoot USB connection between Android and PC
We will update or install the drivers for your Smartphone on your computer.
- All or most phones come with an installation software, you need to get the drivers installed.
- If you do not have it, open your search engine on the internet and you will have to download them from the official page, this way you will not download viruses or malicious code (malware).
If you have already tried installing drivers and your USB connection is not detected, go to the following method.
Third method to troubleshoot USB connection between Android and PC
For this solution we will configure the phone as a multimedia device; follow these steps:
- Go to your device and enter it in the menu
- Enter Settings
- Choose the Storage option
- Click the button that displays the options for setting up the USB connection
- Choose Multimedia Device (MTP)
- In this tutorial you can see the most explained method
Still not working? We have another method.
Fourth method for to troubleshoot USB connection between Android and PC
We will now do a process from your PC.
- Log in to your Control Panel
- Click the hardware and sound option
- Go to devices and printers and select “Device Manager”
- Click on “Other devices”And right click on“ Update Driver ”
Here are some options that will surely help you when it comes to fixing a USB connection issue between your Android and your PC. We hope it has been helpful and if you have any questions, you can write to us to resolve them.