Do you want to do a hard reset or factory reset of your Android Samsung Mesmerize mobile? Or do you want to remove the PIN or pattern lock when you forgot it?
These are the best methods to reset your Samsung Mesmerize mobile. There are many methods available to reset the Android mobile device. You can try the following methods one by one.
Reset removes all your mobile data like photos, apps and settings, etc. So, please backup all your mobile data before reset.
Here you can
- Hard reset Samsung Mesmerize.
- Factory reset Samsung Mesmerize from settings.
- Unlocking Samsung Mesmerize with Google find my device.
- Unlock Samsung Mesmerize with Android Multi Tools.
- Skip the Google Samsung Mesmerize account.
- Unlock Samsung Mesmerize when you forgot password.
Hard reset of Samsung Mesmerize
You will not recover any data after this reset method.
- Turn off your phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- press and hold Volume down button + power button for a few seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see Samsung logo or the Android logo on the screen.
- Then select Idiom, Using the volume button and confirm with the power button.
- After that choose Clear data and cache option.
- Use the volume button to select the option YES and press the Power button to confirm.
- Finally select Restart option.
- The Complete hard reset operation.
If the above reset method didn’t work, check out this Android phone hard reset method guide.
Reset with Find My Device – Google
You can easily reset or unlock your Samsung Mesmerize Android phone with Google find my device remotely. Cannot recover data after reboot.
- Start by visiting Google Find My Device on your system.
- Log in with your Google account credentials.
- After logging in, there will be three different options Play sound, safe device Y Delete device.
- Then click Delete device option, then you will see Clear all data menu on your screen.
- Finally, touch the Delete option.
- You have successfully rebooted your mobile.
Reset with Android Multiple Tools
You can reset or erase data on your Samsung Mesmerize phone with Android’s multiple tools. You can also reset Gmail and restart your device.
- Turn on your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Download the Android Multiple Tools.
- After installation, open the Android tool.
- After that, enable USB debugging on your mobile.
- Now press and hold the Volume up + power key Volume down + power key on your mobile.
- Connect your mobile to your computer through USB when you see a Android boot on the screen of your mobile.
- Finally select Number 5 and press Get into to restart your mobile.
- Reset Complete with Android tools.
Reset Samsung Mesmerize with Google account
If your Android device uses Android 4.4 or less, you can reset your mobile device using your Google account.
- Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Next you need to make 5 or 6 wrong pattern attempts, then it will show Forgot password option.
- After that select Forgotten pattern option.
- Then write your Email Password and touch the Check in Option.
- Android will confirm your email and password.
- It then redirects you to a security page.
- Here you can change or disable your screen lock.
Samsung Mesmerize Factory reset from settings
Here you can reset Samsung Mesmerize from the settings app. You need a password to reset with this method. This method also deletes all your data, but you have the option of backing up your mobile data before restarting.
- First, turn on your Samsung Mesmerize smartphone.
- Next open Settings Menu.
- After that select More settings Option.
- Then go to Save and restart option.
- In this step, choose the option Clear all data.
- You will then see that your device has finished formatting.
- Wait a minute, reset done on your mobile.
If the above didn’t work, check out this Factory Reset Any Android Phone.
On this web page we will certainly see an additional of the numerous publications that you can locate on our internet site AllAndridTips.com.
Thanks for reading our magazine. We hope our ideas, tricks, or latest tutorials have been handy to you. At AllAndroidTips we want to resolve all troubles, in addition to keep our users notified regarding all the information in the Android world. If you liked the blog post or have any kind of concerns, leave your remarks below.