Do you want to do a hard reset or factory reset of your Android mobile Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020)? Or do you want to remove the PIN or pattern lock when you forgot it?
These are the best methods to reset your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) mobile. There are many methods available to reset the Android mobile device. You can try the following methods one by one.
Reset removes all your mobile data like photos, apps and settings, etc. So, please backup all your mobile data before reset.
Here you can
- Samsung tab a7 factory reset without password.
- Galaxy tab a7 factory reset without password
- Factory reset Samsung tab a7 without password
- How to reset Samsung a7 tablet without password
- Galaxy tab a7 forgot password
- Samsung galaxy tab a7 forgot password
- How to unlock Samsung galaxy tab a7 forgot password
- I forgot my password Samsung tab a7
- Hard reset tab a7
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) Hard Reset
You will not recover any data after this reset method.
- Turn off your phone by holding down the Volume down + power button.
- Then press and hold Volume up and power button.
- press and hold Volume down button + power button for a few seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see Recovery mode on the screen.
- After that choose Wipe data / factory reset Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to confirm.
- Next select Factory data reset with the same buttons above.
- Finally select Reboot system now option.
- The Complete hard reset operation.
If the above reset method didn’t work, check out this Android phone hard reset method guide.
Reset with Find My Device – Google
You can easily reset or unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) Android phone with Google Find my device remotely. Cannot recover data after reboot.
- Start by visiting Google Find My Device on your system.
- Log in with your Google account credentials.
- After logging in, there will be three different options Play sound, safe device Y Delete device.
- Then click Delete device option, then you will see Clear all data menu on your screen.
- Finally, touch the Delete option.
- You have successfully rebooted your mobile.
Reset with Android Multiple Tools
You can reset or erase data on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) phone with the multiple tools of Android. You can also reset Gmail and restart your device.
- Turn on your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Download the Android Multiple Tools.
- After installation, open the Android tool.
- After that, enable USB debugging on your mobile.
- Now press and hold the Volume up + power key Volume down + power key on your mobile.
- Connect your mobile to your computer through USB when you see a Android boot on the screen of your mobile.
- Finally select Number 5 and press Get into to restart your mobile.
- Reset Complete with Android tools.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) Reset with Google account
If your Android device uses Android 4.4 or less, you can reset your mobile device using your Google account.
- Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Next you need to make 5 or 6 wrong pattern attempts, then it will show Forgot password option.
- After that select Forgotten pattern option.
- Then write your Email Password and touch the Check in Option.
- Android will confirm your email and password.
- It then redirects you to a security page.
- Here you can change or disable your screen lock.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) Factory reset from settings
Here you can reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) from settings app. You need a password to reset with this method. This method also deletes all your data, but you have the option of backing up your mobile data before restarting.
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) smartphone.
- Next open Settings Menu.
- After that select More settings Option.
- Then go to Save and restart option.
- In this step, choose the option Clear all data.
- You will then see that your device has finished formatting.
- Wait a minute, reset done on your mobile.
If the above didn’t work, check out this Factory Reset Any Android Phone.
Many thanks for reviewing our magazine. We hope our suggestions, techniques, or most current tutorials have actually been useful to you. At AllAndroidTips we intend to resolve all problems, in addition to maintain our individuals informed concerning all the information in the Android globe. If you suched as the message or have any concerns, leave your comments below.