Do you want to hard reset or factory reset your Lenovo Vibe S1 Android mobile? Or do you want to remove the pin or pattern lock when you forgot it?
These are the best methods to reset your Lenovo Vibe S1 mobile. There are many methods available to reset Android mobile. You can try the following methods one by one.
Reset removes all your mobile data like photos, apps and settings, etc. So please backup all your mobile data before reset.
Here you can
- Lenovo Vibe S1 Hard Reset.
- Lenovo Vibe S1 Factory Reset from Settings.
- Unlocking Lenovo Vibe S1 with Google Find My Device.
- Unlock Lenovo Vibe S1 with Android Multi Tools.
- Skip Google Account Lenovo Vibe S1.
- Unlock Lenovo Vibe S1 when you forgot password.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Hard Reset
You will not recover any data after this reboot method.
- Turn off your phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- press and hold Volume down button + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see Lenovo logo or Android logo on the screen.
- Next select Idiom, using the volume button and confirm with the power button.
- After that choose Clear data and cache option.
- Use the volume button to select the option YES and press the power button to confirm.
- Finally select Restart option.
- The Complete hard reset operation.
If the above reset method didn’t work, check out this Android Phone Hard Reset Methods guide.
Reset with Find My Device – Google
You can easily reset or unlock your Lenovo Vibe S1 Android phone with Google find my device remotely. You cannot recover data after reboot.
- Start by visiting Google Find My Device on your system.
- Log in with your Google account credentials.
- After logging in, there will be three different options Play sound, safe device Y Delete device.
- Then click Delete device option then you will see Clear all data menu on your screen.
- Finally, tap on the Delete option.
- You have successfully rebooted your mobile.
Reset with Android Multi Tools
You can reset or erase data on your Lenovo Vibe S1 phone with Android multi tools. You can also reset Gmail and restart your device.
- Turn on your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Download the Android Multiple Tools.
- After installation, open the Android tool.
- After that, Enable USB debugging on your mobile.
- Now hold down the key Volume up + power key Volume down + power key on your mobile
- Connect your mobile to your computer through USB when you see a android boot on the screen of your mobile.
- Finally select Number 5 and press Get into to reset your mobile.
- Reset Complete with Android tools.
Reset Lenovo Vibe S1 with Google Account
If your Android device uses Android 4.4 or less, you can reset your mobile using your Google account.
- Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Next you need to make 5 or 6 wrong pattern attempts, then it will show Forgot password Option.
- After that select Forgotten pattern option.
- Then write your Email Password and tap on the Check in Option.
- Android will confirm your email and password.
- It then redirects you to a security page.
- Here you can change or deactivate your screen lock.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Factory Reset from Settings
Here you can reset Lenovo Vibe S1 from settings app. You need password to reset with this method. This method also deletes all your data, but you have the option of backing up your mobile data before restarting.
- First, turn on your Lenovo Vibe S1 smartphone.
- Next open Settings Menu.
- After that select More settings Option.
- Then go to Save and restart option.
- In this step, choose the option Clear all data.
- You will then see that your device has finished formatting.
- Wait a minute, Reset done on your mobile.
If the above didn’t work, check out this factory reset of any Android phone.
On this web page we will certainly see an additional of the thousands of magazines that you can locate on our internet site AllAndridTips.com.