Do you want to do a hard reset or factory reset of your Android Motorola Moto Z3 Play mobile? Or do you want to remove the PIN or pattern lock when you forgot it?
These are the best methods to reset your Motorola Moto Z3 Play mobile. There are many methods available to reset the Android mobile device. You can try the following methods one by one.
Reset removes all your mobile data like photos, apps and settings, etc. So please backup all your mobile data before reset.
Here you can
- Hard reset of Motorola Moto Z3 Play.
- Factory reset Motorola Moto Z3 Play from settings.
- Unlocking Motorola Moto Z3 Play with Google find my device.
- Unlock Motorola Moto Z3 Play with Android Multi Tools.
- Skip Google Motorola Moto Z3 Play account.
- Unlock Motorola Moto Z3 Play when you forgot password.
Motorola Moto Z3 Play Hard Reset
You will not recover any data after this reset method.
- Turn off your phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- press and hold Volume down button + power button for a few seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see Motorola logo or the Android logo on the screen.
- Then select Idiom, Using the volume button and confirm with the power button.
- After that choose Clear data and cache option.
- Use the volume button to select the option YES and press the Power button to confirm.
- Finally select Restart option.
- The Complete hard reset operation.
If the above reset method didn’t work, check out this Android phone hard reset method guide.
Reset with Find My Device – Google
You can easily reset or unlock your Motorola Moto Z3 Play Android phone with Google find my device remotely. Cannot recover data after reboot.
- Start by visiting Google Find My Device on your system.
- Log in with your Google account credentials.
- After logging in, there will be three different options Play sound, safe device Y Delete device.
- Then click Delete device option, then you will see Clear all data menu on your screen.
- Finally, touch the Erase option.
- You have successfully rebooted your mobile.
Reset with Android Multiple Tools
You can reset or erase data on your Motorola Moto Z3 Play phone with Android’s multiple tools. You can also reset Gmail and restart your device.
- Turn on your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Download Android Multiple Tools.
- After installation, open the Android tool.
- After that, enable USB debugging on your mobile.
- Now, hold down the Volume up + power key Volume down + power key on your mobile.
- Connect your mobile to your computer through USB when you see a Android boot on your mobile screen.
- Finally select Number 5 and press Pay in to restart your mobile.
- Reset Complete with Android tools.
Motorola Moto Z3 Play Reset with Google Account
If your Android device uses Android 4.4 or less, you can reset your mobile device using your Google account.
- Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Next you need to make 5 or 6 wrong pattern attempts, then it will show Forgot password option.
- After that select Forgotten pattern option.
- Then write your Email Password and touch the Check in Option.
- Android will confirm your email and password.
- It then redirects you to a security page.
- Here you can change or disable your screen lock.
Motorola Moto Z3 Play Factory reset from settings
Here you can reset Motorola Moto Z3 Play from settings app. You need a password to reset with this method. This method also deletes all your data, but you have the option of backing up your mobile data before the reboot.
- First, turn on your Motorola Moto Z3 Play smartphone.
- Next open Settings Menu.
- After that select More settings Option.
- Then go to Save and restart option.
- In this step, choose the option Clear all data.
- Next, you will see that your device has finished formatting.
- Wait a minute, reset done on your mobile.
If the above didn’t work, check out this Factory Reset Any Android Phone.